SNHU Arena Purchase Agreement
Last Updated: May 25, 2023
This form must be signed in conjunction with your payment. Thank you in advance for your cooperation and understanding.
Suite User shall not affix, hang or post anything to the walls, doors, furniture, mirrors, or glass, inside, outside or around Suite, including, but not limited to, tape, staples, putty, and adhesives.
- All spaces are leased as-is with existing set-up. Suite User shall not move/rearrange furniture in the Suite. Should the need arise to remove or add furniture for an event, arrangements must be made through SNHU Arena Staff. Labor charges will apply to any changes made to the existing set-up.
- Suite User will be liable for any damages done to the Suite, including, but not limited to, damages to furniture, floors, walls, cabinets, sinks and toilets. Suite User will be liable for any theft or vandalism to fixtures, items or accessories.
- Cancellations are non-refundable.
- Re-sale of the suite tickets is prohibited.
- No outside food and beverage, helium filled balloons or candles allowed inside SNHU Arena.
- No Suites will be held. Payment is due upon reservation.
- All seats in the Suite, except Standing Room Only (SRO) tickets, must be purchased.
- Suite Ticket Holders will have access to their Suite at time of doors to general public.
- All tickets purchased ten (10) days prior to event will be delivered via Ticketmaster Mobile Ticketing unless otherwise requested, additional fees may apply.
- SUITE USER AGREES TO RELEASE, INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD HARMLESS SMG, IT’S LEASEES, SAVOR AND THE CITY OF MANCHESTER, NEW HAMPSHIRE FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, DEMANDS, ACTIONS, COSTS, LOSSES, EXPENSES, DAMAGES OR CAUSES OF ACTIONS FOR DAMAGES OR OTHER CLAIMS OF ANY NATURE ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH SUITE USER’S USE OF THE SUITE, INCLUDING CLAIMS OCCASIONED WHOLLY OR IN PARTY, BY ANY ACT OR OMISSION OF A RELEASED PARTY.
I accept the Suite Number assignment and agree to the above rules and regulations.